The ArtBook is the culmination of unsurpassed beauty, impeccable style and experienced craftsmanship. Each spread in your ArtBook is individually printed and carefully inspected before being folded by hand to be placed in the book. Your images are reproduced using archival giclee pigment inks on gorgeous matte paper. This advanced technology provides the subtlest gradation and a stunningly rich colour to an archival museum-grade paper. Every ArtBook is covered in beautiful nautral linen and is personalised with custom embossing.
Matte Paper ArtBook characteristics – The super smooth surface of our Matte Paper is clean and bright white, providing deep, crisp color and ultra sharp images. The extra weight gives this paper a soft, sumptuous appearance and the pages have a semi-stiff feel to them. This type of paper lends itself to negative space designs and subtle photography.
- High-quality α-cellulose paper with optical brighteners for a smooth bright white surface (For archival acid-free paper please select cotton rag paper)
- 240gsm lay-flat pages have the perfect thickness and tight crease
- Archival pigment inks provide 100+ years of colorfastness
Fabric Presentation Box – A premium presentation box in natural raw linen color, complete with cotton presentation pouch and white cotton gloves. The core of the box is made out of wooden board, making this box extremely stiff.
- 30 pages (~50 images) art album (30 x 20cm)
- Additional pages can be added
- Choose your favourite images from your personal wedding gallery
- Review and request changes to design proofs
- When you give final design approval, artwork will be sent to lab for production.