How to choose a wedding photographer
1. STYLE you like 2. TRUST the photographer 3. PRICE in your budget
My aim is to connect with you and demystify wedding photography. I’ll be posting more videos so please share with your engaged friends
How to Look Great in Photographs
Tip 1 – move chin forward and down…no back!!
Tip 2 – Don’t think “I always look terrible in photos” or “I hate having my photo taken” and your expression will reflect your thoughts. Instead, say to yourself “I love having my photo taken” and “I always look amazing in photos!” It works
Tip 3 – Replace seeing the camera and photographer with seeing someone you love. We are all very attracted to the expression of someone who cares for us so if you show that expression your photos will be so much better!
What price is wedding photography?
1. Decide what’s most important in your budget? Venue / food / band / dress / rings / photography …. remember photos are one of the few things you have to keep after the wedding?
2. Decide part-time vs full time insured professional. Pro rates will be approx 1400 to 3k depending on length of cover and album type and how in demand he / she is.
3. Everyone can take a great photo but doing so all day requires lots of experience training and interpersonal skills!
Winter wedding photography tips at Cliff at Lyons
CONSIDER 1. Ceremony Time
2. Number of guests in receving line (100 guests = 20 mins approx)
3. Do family shots as soon and couple photos as soon as possible. It hets dark at 4!
Finally weather this time of year can be lovely – sunny and crisp